No thanks, Don

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Fri Jun 15 11:28:00 CEST 2001

Don Rosa wrote:

> From: "Fluks, H.W." <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>
> > A number of people, including Mr. Rosa himself, were
> > able to find me and send me emails. Except for Mr.
> > Rosa&#8217;s email, they all shared similar experiences
> > they&#8217;d had with Mr. Rosa at various events.

> experiences didn't have a reason to write to you in private mail!
>
> Harry, I appreciate you trying to defend me here

I was not trying to defend anyone. I was trying to explain a bad way of
reasoning. The private support of "a number of people" does not mean
anything, statistically.

> All anyone has to do is reread my old response
> to this stuff when it was posted the first time

99% of the DCML members do not reread old mails. That includes yourself (as
someone recently noticed).
*I* didn't reread your old mail either: it took me too much time to find it
in my archives.

> If they are too "timid" to do it in public, write a
> private message to somebody... maybe Harry will accept them.

I can't selectively reject incoming e-mails. But I don't think I'll do
anything with them. I don't want the role of "neutral (??) judge" in this
matter. I tried that role before, and it didn't work.

--Harry.