Mails to DCML (RE: Also off-topic)

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Jun 18 18:02:46 CEST 2001

Eero-Pekka Halinen (and EVERYONE):

> How do you quote (test) on this Mailing list?

Personally, I prefer it the way I just did: prefix every line with a '>'. My
mailer does that automatically, provided the message is "plain text" (in
stead of "rich text" or "html").

DCML messages are packed together in (more or less daily) digests. In these
digests, only plain text messages are stored in a perfectly readable way.
Other messages often contain a lot of garbage.

So if you can, please switch off the HTML option. Thanks.

> And how do you
> reply to someones message, that it's intended in the archive page?

Sorry, I don't know what is intended in the archive page - whatever that may
be. I'm an old-fashioned e-mail-only reader...

--Harry.