Using the mailing list

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Jun 19 12:55:18 CEST 2001

OLAF:

> -1- Sometimes personal answers has been posted on the list. If I ask of
> something, you give me the answer. Fair enough. But I don't see the point of
> sending it BOTH to my personal mailadress (harryklein at hotmail.com) AND to

There is a point if you receive the digest. By sending a reply to both the
recipient and to the list, the sender ensures that the recipient receives
the reply immediately, instead of waiting for up to 24 hours. Think of
it as an added courtesy to you whenever you receive such replies.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I refuse to ask how you did that... how did you do that?"
-----