Xanadu

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Jun 19 22:21:55 CEST 2001

Antonio (welcome - your English is nearly perfect 8-) :

> Don: every story of you is beatiful, but the one that I prefer
> is the sequel of Barks' Tralla-la (I try to remember the
> right title, but I'm sure you have understood).

"Return to Xanadu". That's one of my favourites too! I still remember having
to wait several weeks before I could read the second part of it, in a Disney
Comics comic. In those days, one could still read Don's stories in English
pretty soon after they were made...

--Harry.
Harry Fluks, Leidschendam, The Netherlands