Which story with Gilbert is this?

Trygve Vatle fethry.duck at excite.com
Tue Jun 19 10:47:50 CEST 2001

Hi,

Need soome help in identifying a story with Gilbert (Goofy's nephew).
Just got a question for one of the math-teachers at the college where I am
working. He is looking for a story with Gilbert (Ferdinand) and Goofy where
Gilbert says (this non-sensical sentence in Norwegian):

       Enhetskula er kompakt på den svarte stjerne typologien.

This makes no sense, it should have been:

       Enhetskula er kompakt på den svake stjerne topologien

In English this should be something like (I hope ;-)):

     The sphere/ball (?) is compact on the weak (?) star topology

The story was probably printed in Norway the last half of the 1960s,
probably around 1967.

If this rings a bell, please let me know.

Thanks!

Trygve