Music in Duckburg

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 26 17:54:05 CEST 2001

Hi again!

Anders Christian:

>>Something tells me it will be the longest column I write so far
What about a series of  columns ("to be continued")?
There certainly is *a lot* to write on the subject.

>>Additions are welcome, I might have forgotten some Barks-stories.

OK, here are couple more-- some with musical instruments / a few notes /
references to music, and others where music is a key element (key: eh eh;
get it?; never mind...).
I also included those you mentioned, to identify them and give some quotes.
(By the way, "The Rime of  the Ancient Mariner" is not a song)

You will find the list at:
http://ob7.free.fr/mouse_ducks/articles/musicl.htm

Olivier