The Scrooge coin and Super Goof!!!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Mar 3 00:45:47 CET 2001

THE COIN!

ITt's a SHAME that the coin will be just a comemorative edition!!!

Off course, I'm looking for the coin too! If any friend around here can get
one to me, I can trade with brazilian comics, as usual I do with my friends
from the list!

About Super Goof:

There are a Waldyr Igayara's historie(S 69076) of SuperGoof that Zé Carioca
became a super-gero, hum...not just him, but many other people!

Ah, Arthur, this historie is not just draw by Igayara, but writed and inked
by him, too! You can put it on the database! ;)

Thanks,
Fernando!