The lives and times of Pluto the Pup !

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Thu Mar 8 19:59:08 CET 2001

Hi!
I the a the story D99305, from the new JDM2542, we learn about Mickey and Pluto's first meeting, and about what I'd call "The life and times of Pluto"!(through Pluto's rememberings.)
Pluto was born in the street, he remembers about the games he played with the others puppies, in the neighbourhood near the Dock.
It was a nice life, he stole meet at the butcher's...The only danger was the pound, but Pluto allways succeeded in escaping.Et when he grew up, his seduction grew up to. He thought he would never need an owner. And some day he saw Mickey helping another dog (she looks a lot like Dinah Daschund), so he thought that this human wasn't like the others. So Pluto followed Mickey, until hespoke with the Captain Jack Le Borgne ( "One-eyed" Jack"), who sold him a boat, "Princesse des Mers" (Seas' Princess). Then Mickey went away and Pluto stayed at the Dock. And he saw Black Pete coming and speaking with Jack, so he understood that Mickey runned a risk.
So, Pluto ran after Mickey until Minnie's house, barking at Mickey, but Mickey thought he was hungry and gave him a hot-dog. Seing that Mickey doesn't understand, he tried to tell that to Horace, but Horace sent him packing. He also tried to convince Goofy, but he did't understand.So Pluto followed Mickey again, until he went to the Dock to pay the boat to Jack, then Jack ran out and Pete, with a crane, tried to let a wood box fall down on Mickey, but Pluto saved him thrusting him, and fought with Pete. As Pluto thought that maybe Mickey will need him again, he decided to stay with him and Mickey adopts him... An the adventure is only beginning...
A nice story, isn't it?

Gilles