DCML digest, Vol 1 #440 - 13 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Mar 14 14:22:16 CET 2001

DON:

[Description of Don's copy of FOUR COLOR COMICS #386.]

***DROOL***...

HARRY:

[Re: The Kalevala story]

> both the English and German versions used words that are too difficult for me.
           *******

...and ***DROOL***!

Speaking of the Kalevala story, I have mixed feelings about it: I found
it quite enjoyable, but I kept feeling that I wasn't "getting" all sorts
of things while reading it. Presumably, those things are what make it the
great story that people have talked about in this list. Unfortunately,
Finnish mythology is not part of my background. :( I wonder if non-Greeks
reading Barks' stories based on Greek mythology feel the same way.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"*Now* is the time when the present is turning into the future."
-----