About boring Mickey (Pumpkin 3-1)

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Wed Mar 21 15:23:50 CET 2001

[Mickey as Super Secret Agent Pumkin-3, or the "human" stories...]

>>>Their are said to be utterly boring, or
>>>at least stupid, because of the incompatible styles of Murry and Spiegle
>>
>>Stupid? Boring?  they are great!
>>  Nicely done spy stories by Don Christensen and Dan Spiegle.
>>  The two lead characthers just happened to be the Mouse and the Goof (drawn
>>by Paul Murry), which changes the whole thing to bizarre dada!
>
>I agree with Steve!

And I agree with both Steve and Luca... "nicely surreal" is the definition
that springs to my mind...

>I wish the stories were reprinted in Italy. One is totally unpublished...

Indeed. So I volunteer (in advance, so as to avoid double-work in case
somebody's doing it already) to scan either the first story, "Assignment
Time-Lock" from Mickey Mouse #107, or the second, "Aircraft Carrier at
2 O'Clock High", MM #108, in exchange for "Mystery at Misty Gorge", the
third one from MM #109...  :-)

Cheers

Eta Beta