Oscar Gander...

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Wed Mar 21 17:00:28 CET 2001

I've had an idea about Oscar Gander!!!
He is a Gander, but he cannot be Gladstone's brother, as he woulod be lucky
and we would have heard about him before... And he is said to be SCROOGE 's
nephew... (We all remember Scrooge telling Gladstone "I'm not your uncle")
If he doesn't consider Gladstone as his nephew sometimes, why should he
consider Oscar as his nephew?
In his early Duck Family Tree, Barks had evoked a date between Matilda, his
sister and Goosetave Gander, Gladstone's Father...
So maybe Oscar is Matilda and Goosetave's father...
after having had Oscar, Matilda would have married Ludwig, and Goosetave
would have married Daphne and had Gladstone and Shamrock's father...

Gilles