Secret Agent Mouse

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 22 19:42:42 CET 2001

Thanks for the scans.
I finally get to see some of  these much discussed stories.
Two things strikes me: the humans & the style.

1/    Are there other instances of  Mickey meeting human-faced
        characters? (I know the Barks stories with humans)

2/    I don't know Don Christensen & Dan Spiegle, so I didn't
        know what it would be like. It turns out that these humans are
        truly human-looking, not caricatures.
        (The officer on MMSSA_107s1.jpg strongly reminds me of
        Edgar Pierre Jacobs' Captain Blake, and whoever-ie-is in the first
        panel of  MMSSA_107s2.jpg might be a younger Pradier (same
        reference: Blake and Mortimer)
        So it's really Mickey & Goofy as guest of  another strip.

Intriguing experiment...

                                                                                            Olivier