coincidence!

Theresa Wiegert f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
Tue Mar 27 14:12:26 CEST 2001

I was surfing the web to find information about Tidal heating on Io (one
of Jupiter's moons) for an assignment I am doing in school (I study lots
of astronomy) but I didn't find anything. So I searched on the word
Io only! And the 3rd hit I got was 'Io books', a page with a mail (like
for a mailing list), written by Didier Ghez, wondering about Disney books
with names like Io Paperone (?) and Io Mickey. And the previous mail on
the list was written by someone answering something written by Kriton.
So I looked further, and then I realized I had just come to the DCML
archive for January 2000.... :)

Well, have to go on surfing now, perhaps specializing a little bit
more. (If there is anyone out there sitting on lots of info about Io,
you're welcome to contact me, sorry for the offtopic topic... :)

--
/The

    \)
    / )	  Theresa Wiegert	 	      f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
   / /	  Gibraltargatan 94 - P4                  tel 031 - 81 13 64
  //"	  412 79 Göteborg   		      	     070 - 483 12 11