Darkest Africa and off-topic

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Tue Mar 27 17:56:45 CEST 2001

Hi,
My PC has been acting strangely and cause some major headache for me that i
now have returned to my trusty old PC, Pentium 100, but at the cost of
losing many email address.
I would like to ask these people to send me some emails for i have lost
their addresses, thank you very much:
Anders Christian Sivebaek
Duco Feenstra
Arthur De Wolf

I would like to ask about Darkest Africa. I heard it was censored? For what
reasons and what panels were removed and did it only occur in US version or
in all countries. Would like to know the complete Darkest africa story? Was
it 22 pages? Thanks in advance.

Oliver, nice tribute for barks' would-be 100 b-day. i like it a lot.

Best,
Arie Fachrisal