(sigh)

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 01:30:42 CEST 2001

In a message dated 3/28/01 2:45:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
donrosa at iglou.com writes:

> And here you are, as always, FURTHER complicating

Don, I was attempted to respond to that guy's  comment, basically by pointing
out that his entire post contradicts with his hilarious last sentence (his
salutation).  There are lots and lots of other ironies in his post too....I
opted not too, as one shouldn't feed the trolls.
  Don't waste your time, you've got better things to do...

Steven Rowe (pointing out that I have never met Don, but I've known him
through APAs and fanzines.   We've got disagreements on some  issues - but,
hey, we don't lose any sleep on it.    Don's  also one heck of a great comics
creator.)