Old & new pools

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Fri Mar 30 20:30:07 CEST 2001

Hi,

After a long time, the Italian Inducks portal (
http://www.fumetti.org/inducks for Italians,
http://www.fumetti.org/inducks/default_e.htm for English
readers) is now updated, introducing a new topic: covers
from Disney comic books from all over the world! There are
links for you to reach almost all the web sites where Disney
cover images are stored.

Please note that the cover images aren't part of the Inducks
project: they are just indexed in it!

There is also a new fun (I hope) pool, about the character(s)
you'd like not
to see anymore on a Disney comics: this time you can vote for one
of more of them.

The previous pool was about the most popular Romano Scarpa
character, and as you can see from the result I post hereafter,
Sgrizzo won this "contest": it is a kind of surprisingly result
since I was thinking Brigitta was going to win, but Sgrizzo is
now also used by present days writers (mainly Luca Boschi) and
maybe he became very familiar to young readers. Too bad once
again the one I voted for (Atomino bip-bip) achieved a bad
result!

BTW this is the final standing:

Sgrizzo              120 votes (20%)
Brigitta             113 votes (19%)
Trudy                 91 votes (15%)
I Paperoidi           54 votes (9%)
Gancetto (Bruto)      42 votes (7%)
Paperetta Ye' Ye'     36 votes (6%)
Filo Sganga           31 votes (5%)
Atomino Bip-Bip       24 votes (4%)
Gedeone de Paperoni   22 votes (3%)
Plottigat             20 votes (3%)
Zenobia                8 votes (1%)
Cavillo Busillis       7 votes (1%)
Codino                 6 votes (1%)
Re Arbor               6 votes (1%)
Total                580 votes

What do you think about it?

There are characters almost unknown outside Italy (just like
Codino) or characters appeared in 1 or 2 stories (Gedeone de
Paperoni, Zenobia) whose bad performance is justified by being
unknown, but I'm very surprised by Atomino's bad performance...

  - Paolo

http://digilander.iol.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it

"Un tipo che va in giro con pantaloni di latta con questo clima
caldo come questo, e' capaca di qualunque cosa!"
(Paperino in W OS  159-01)