The Ellusive Disney Comics License in America

Carey Furlong Stratocruiser at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 04:43:59 CEST 2001

Well, Gary and Rebecca had some news for us in America about the Disney
License, such as it was. But, thanks for the updates anyway, guys!

and Rebecca said:

> Well, I asked him how his struggle for the Disney
> liscense was going, and he said that it was in the final stages. It sounds
> very hopeful to me, so English-speaking only fans take heart!

You mean...., there might actually be an end to this madness, this endless
drought of Disney comics in America?

After all these years?

....Yeaaaaah?

Well, I don't know.  I don't know what to think.  I mean, it's been so long.
How would I ever...?  What would I do, how would I act with Disney comics
back in town? (Naaawww. But... ???)

Rebecca ended by saying:

>... (who goes to school in the city that may soon be the home of the new
english
> disney comics!)

My stars and little comets, I don't care if they're produced in Gooestown!
BRING 'EM ON!

Carey Furlong
Huntington Beach, California, USA