International worker's day

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue May 1 18:23:01 CEST 2001

Hi all
That's been what i was doing 3 hours of this day.
I wonder if I told you people here that I write a column to the local
school paper here. In 4 of the 5 issues this year there was one by me,
about Ducks. This fact has become a bit known here, people know that I
know about Donald and friends. There wouldn't be much to write about about
this day (would there? ideas?), but Donald is a worker, we know that -
just not for long time each time... His most permanent work appointments
are at Scrooge inc. and .. this requires lookinbg up in the dictionary:
maragrine factory (?) - I saw this place mentioned as the skunk oil
factory, but it sounds strange. In some danish stories Donald has been
working there, and it's generally a known fact - Donald works at that
factory when he hasn't got some other (crazy) idea.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist