Borders of Calisota

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 09:46:38 CEST 2001

I have just thought of one thing. Since I've got a zillion mails the last
week, I have not been able to read them all, so this may be discussed
earlier... But I was wondering if maybe the southern part of today's Oregon
is a part of Calisota? If so, that would make Carl Barks a Calisotan...

And how does the American flag look? Does it have 50 stars, or 51? My theory
is that two tiny states on the northeast coast have joined up to be one, but
I don't know too much about American geography, and I'm in a hurry, so I'll
come back to that...

Btw, I sent my Gyro story to Solveig Thime at Egmont yesterday? Now all I
will do is wait...

-olaf-