Happy Birthday MOUSE MAN: Floyd Gottfredson

Rich xephyr at jps.net
Fri May 4 23:19:10 CEST 2001

Now that I know it, let me please take a moment to celebrate the
Birthday (May 5th, 1905) of a great man who gave us so many wonderful
Stories of Mickey, Goofy and the gang!  Happy Birthday to the Mouse Man,
Floyd Gottfredson.  He may no longer be with us in the flesh, but his
Mouse Tales will last forever! Thank you Floyd Gottfredson for all
you've left us!

> From: JALustig at aol.com
> I don't know about the others, but Van Horn's birthday is February 15, 1939.
>
> John Lustig

Thank you, John.

Rich Bellacera
xephyr at jps.net