Paperinik and Wuxwu in ALMANAKO

Dr. Archontis Pantsios apantsio at ac.anatolia.edu.gr
Mon May 7 09:49:04 CEST 2001

LUCA:

re: "The Opponent from Another Dimension"
>It's also
> the second story with the "Disney version" of an imp that in different
> comics could be The Bat-Mite or Mr. Mxzyptlk. But the strange thing in
this
> publication is that... Being the second part of the saga, that story
should
> FOLLOW the other one, still written by me and drawn by Lucio Leoni &
> Emanuela Negrin, that was printed in Italy  in "Paperinik" # 59 (one year
> before), called "Paperinik e la nefasta caricatura". Story Code I-PK59-1A,
> I-PK59-1B.
> Maybe you know if this last story was just printed in a previous ALMANAKO?
> Any idea about?

That story mentioned by Luca above was indeed re-printed in a previous
ALMANAKO issue, 'cause I remember reading it some time ago. I can't
remember, however, the issue # of the appearance of "La nefasta caricatura".
I'll have to do some "digging" before I supply Luca (and the List) with that
info.

Cheers,

Archontis

Archontis L. Pantsios, Ph.D.
Assistant Academic Dean & Associate Professor of Economics
The American College of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki, GREECE
tel.: +30 31 398 228