So many e-mails...

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon May 7 14:52:48 CEST 2001

Hi everyone. I have been away for a week, and there are now 291 e-mails
waiting to be read! Most of the DCML mails I've been reading so far are very
*interesting*, so it will probably take me several days to catch up.

I have been in Freiburg (Germany), Venice (Italy), Grado (Italy), Augsburg
(Germany), and Heidelberg (Germany).

While in Germany (last week), I noticed that the weekly contained *two*
Dutch stories that are special to me: first, the "Blablatt" story (in Dutch:
"Roddelflop"), which is one of my favourite Heymans stories. And then they
had *another* Heymans story, of which I own the original artwork of the
first page.

In Grado, I had a wonderful afternoon and dinner with DCML member Franco
"Eta Beta" Bellazzi (thanks for that, EB!).

And I only saw *one* book with Disney comics in entire Venice! That was the
recent Italian "Life of Scrooge" book. I could surprise my sister by showing
her the text "Vishandel Fluks" in that book. 8-)

I could have shown you some pictures of the San Marco square in Venice, but
somehow I only managed to make pictures of crowds of pigeons...

--Harry.