Re 523

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed May 9 10:09:00 CEST 2001

Don Rosa

>So my name sounds to them like "Sir Pinky".
What a laff riot :-)
I find that quite amusing (I myself think I have been saying your name the
right way for most of the time I have known about you, and I know it's
your name). Reminds me of that cartoon series with Pinky and the Brain...
It had quite a catchy themesong which will now haunt me for the rest of
the day :-)...

> Or is there something funny about the word "margarine" in
>Europe that is not translatable here? Is it like the "Sir Pinky" deal?
First, thanks to Stefan who enlightened this subject to us.
Don it is not supposed to be funny, not in my head at least. It is used as
the most dull place to work, for Donald. Imagine packing margarine all day
- saying this in all due respect to people here who might actually do so.
But it does sound as vary boring job, almost as boring as the one I has
myself last year.
So it's just an expression.

Do we know any other factories in Duckburg apart from the margarine
factory? In an easter story i once saw one which must have been Eggmont in
the original LOL!
I take it the Fluks store was in Don's Indonesia-story?

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist