Margarine

Melanie Cerruti melanie166 at yahoo.fr
Wed May 9 18:19:03 CEST 2001

In France in 1956, "skunk oil" was first translated as
"codliver oil". I think names and expressions were
very often changed in those days. (Every time a name
would supposedly fit better for the French-Belgian
audience or better in general, it was used).

I like the "Margarine factory" idea very much though,
even if it's not Barks' original. I remember a great
story where Donald exchanges work with an aristocrat
(code must be D  8294).
Best wishes

Melanie