DCML digest, Vol 1 #527 - 14 msgs

Mike Pohjola mikep at iki.fi
Fri May 11 12:44:37 CEST 2001

DANIEL:
> If for example Duckburg would be two-dimensional, then Scrooge and
> Donald would not be able to pass each other. As there is no depth
> they cannot step aside for each other. Donald would need to
> literally climb over Scrooge (or vice versa) to get past him.

This, of course, wouldn't be a problem if the missing dimension was
height. (i.e. everything would be seen from the top.) People would be able
to move like normal, just not get on top each other :)

HALSTEN:
> This is like saying that Scrooge is Gladstone's father!! Which of
> course is ridiculous!

My, oh my... This would make things verrry interesting, wouldn't it?

Scrooge has almmost disowned his lazy son Gladstone for not being "a true
McDuck". In Donald, though, he at least sees some potential -- even though
it's not easy to get out.

And what an interesting twist the relationship between Donald and
Gladstone would get from this... Gladstone's always the lucky one, but
Donald is the one their only father figure approves of.

Mike Pohjola
mikep at iki.fi            +358-50-5238399            http://www.iki.fi/mikep