"Gli Oli di Carl Barks" painting books, are they still available?

Armando Botto bolcano at tin.it
Sun May 13 15:20:36 CEST 2001

Daniel:
> Does someone know where the Italian Barks paintings book series "Gli Oli
di Carl Barks" might be available, as well as current prices for it? Below
I've included all the information I have about these books. If you have
additional information, or corrections, please let me know.
[...]

I can only give you an additional piece of info:
<< In these editions, there are 94 of the 122 oils Barks made in the 1970s,
because for the other the material was not good for the printing >>
The oils which were not reproduced in books 3 and 4 are those that had been
reproduced in small format in the "Fine Art of W. Disney's Donald Duck"
book.

I have never seen the two Italian books, and I suspect they're quite costly.
I only hope that some publisher will think of a complete edition of all
Barks' paintings - possibly not another "very limited, exclusive,
leather-bound, gold-engraved, for real collectors only" one ;-)

Ciao,
Armando