Whistler's mother

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Mon May 14 15:24:56 CEST 2001

This painting talk reminds me of a cartoon I watched the other day.
It's called Donald's diary (maybe only in danish), and showed how
Donald was hung and then met Daisy. Before he starts to have a
nightmare dreaming of marriage, he meets Daisy's crazy family. We see
here that HDL often acted as actors in those cartoons, as they work as
Daisy's smaller brothers in this cartoon. The mother sits in a chair
with a hearing device in exactly the same way as whistlers mother -
whoever painted that painting? (I remember much of the movie Bean was
about that painting) - The dad is somewhat crazy too, reminding me
quite a lot of an early fethry Duck or something. He's cutting some
line of dancing people in paper.

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk