Dutch stories

DGE@ECN.egmont.com DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Tue May 15 12:12:15 CEST 2001

	Hey Harry!

>> the Germans have hardly
>> produced *anything* in almost half a century, and the French have
>> discontinued doing so, because of their conversion to Barks and Rosa.
>> This is rather sad, as their own artists made very charming work.
>
>Is this a fact? Did the French officially decide to cut on their
>producktion?

	PICSOU no longer prints (much) new French material, that's true, due
to the "conversion to Barks and Rosa". Personally, while I like the works of
Barks and Rosa, I do think this has as a result become an extremely
restrictive magazine that passes over, by rule, on a lot of good stories.
	Anyway, back to topic - LE JOURNAL DE MICKEY still prints *lots* of
new French stories. I have heard of no decision to cut production, official
or otherwise. And Egmont still presents a lot of the new French material in
its monthly extra.

	David