Books, Euro Scrooge

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Wed May 16 18:15:19 CEST 2001

Hi!
I just saw the Backup#8 in my mailbox (with Barks' Bibliography). Great! I
was very surprised to see François' and Harry's names!
I wanted to know if somebody have news of Scrooge Euro coins.
I also wanted to know if somebody kwew the prices of the following books,
and if somebody could get them for me:
* "Tesori tre storie fi fantasmi e altro", published around october 2000 in
Italy, with the last plot of Barks for "Somewhere in nowhere"
*"Thanks, Carl!", published in Germany, whose cover is drawn by Uderzo,
Asterix's drawer
* A book I have heard about a few time ago (I don't remember the exact
title, I think there is the word "Calidornia" in it), about Romano Scarpa.

Thank you!