Picsou 351

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Fri May 18 17:07:15 CEST 2001

Hi
Interested people should note that Picsou 351 prints the 1-part version of
Don's 3 cabelleroes-story.
I came up here to the school today, to go to a party this evening and
found it in the mailbasket we have. (Thank you so very much Georges!)

When I get the time for it I will remake the once made page about 1 or
2/3-part versiuons of Don's stories. I think there was something problem
with Geocities according to the last one.

Only story btw, where we don't know of a 3-part version btw. is the Lost
charts of Columbus.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist