DCML digest, Vol 1 #536 - 8 msgs

Sue and Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Fri May 18 23:57:33 CEST 2001

Chuck:

       End??? As in we'll have Disney comics in the US?  Or
as in Disney doesn't want to renew a (for them)
unprofitable license and it's now as dead as the
        proverbial doornail?  Curious minds want to know!

I'm one of those curious minds myself, but as things appear to stack up at
this point we will again see Disney comics in the US. Diamond does not have
an operational license in hand yet, but the murmur in the wind is that a
license is now being drafted. If that's the case, it is a significant
turning point, and while still no guarantee of a final positive resolution,
it indicates that the level of commitment by both parties to a positive
resolution is at an all time high.

Gary