Disney comics in USA again?!

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Sat May 19 20:41:28 CEST 2001

> while still no guarantee of a final positive resolution,
> it indicates that the level of commitment by both parties to a positive
> resolution is at an all time high.

Best news I've heard all week.  What I'm wondering is, what direction
will the new books be taken in?  Will they still be focused toward
collectors, or will efforts be made to make them accessable to kids?
What about material?  The last run was heavy on Egmont stories, but I'd
like to see some older (non-Barks) American material.  Zio Paperone has
been printing some Bradbury duck stories from the mid-50's that look
great, and more of an emphasis on Gottfredson would be great too.  I
realize that not many unreprinted Gottfredson stories can be printed
anymore, but surely folks would welcome stories from the first Gladstone
run (like Editor In Grief, and Race For Riches) with new color.

I realize these comments are premature, but what can I say?  I'm excited!

Rodney