Bin and B.Boys

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Tue May 22 13:25:18 CEST 2001

OLAF
So the story is out everywhere else than Denmark now? darned...
Yeah, the fact that Scrooge lives in his bin is quite solid in all
stories. Only once Barks and Don, referring to the Barks-story, have
shown Scrooge living in his old mansion.

I would consider it a teaser, something to rellay tease the fans, that
the 7th beagle boy-number is never showed... quite frustrating:-) yeah,
let it be an eternal secret. Their names? They call eachother by the
numbers, the last number of our weekly tells again the facts of the 3
main members, who's the wet blanket (pessimist), the brain and the
prune-lover. I like prunes, the prison serves the yummiest prune
pies...

>Speaking of translations, the Norwegian name of Gladstone Gander has
always
>been "Anton Duck". I'm SOOOO confused - his name CAN'T be "Duck"! His
father
>was a goose, wasn't he? How many gooses have the name "Duck"? You
>translators out there are sick and twisted in your souls!
Crazy. But it seems Duck is the family name in Norway. Gladstone is not
a goose btw, he's half goose, one 4th duck and one 4th coot :-) !
But his last name is Goose, that's true. He doesn't have a last name in
Denmark.

Crossing my fingers fro your story, Olaf

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk