The cowboy captain of the Cutty Sark

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 18:48:32 CEST 2001

Hi all

Norman wrote:

> In the german edition of "The cowboy captain of the
> Cutty Sark", on page 6, panel 3, Scrooge refers to >
his two running longhorns as "Michael Muhmachers", in
> reference to german Formula 1 pilot Michael
Schumacher.
> I just can´t think Don wrote this in the >
original version. Can anyone tell me the english text
> of that panel?

Well, according to the Greek edition of the story,
which BTW came out in Komix #156 today, there is no
such a reference about Schumacher. The Greek text says
"You're faster than Texas' twisters, you little
longhorns".
Is it a reference that the German translator put
there? Is it a trick that Magica done to revenge
Scrooge? Don will probably know the answer :-)
Best Wishes

=====
Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens, Greece
E-mail: komixgreekpage at yahoo.com