beagle numbers

Halvor Sandven Halvor_Sandven at no.mailandnews.com
Fri May 25 23:31:01 CEST 2001

>===== Original Message From "Fluks, H.W."  =====

>I think it's simple: two Beagle Boys carry the *same* number, and no-one
>ever noticed!
>(Hm... this would be a nice subject for a story... 8-)

I may be mistaken, but in the panel where the Beagle Boys start climbing into
the vents, it looks like two of the boys have the same number, namely 176-716,
but then again, maybe my eyes are not keen enough...

I really loved this story, and I used a long time studying the blueprints.
Many nice details. One of my favourite is when one of the B-boys discovers
Scrooge's worry-room, and believes that he plays with toy-cars.

I also liked the cover very much. I think this must be the first time in many
years that no ducks are featured on the cover, if you don't count the symbolic
drawing of Scrooge on the bin. This was a nice change from the usual covers.

Halvor