Money Bin Blueprints

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Sat May 26 13:44:29 CEST 2001

Heike und Sven wrote:

> Is there a chance to see these blueprints anyway? Maybe Dan Shane could
upload
> the original English version on his brilliant website. Unfortunately, I am
not
> able to understand any of the Scandinavian languages, in which the
blueprints
> will be published. No harm would be done with respect to sales numbers by
such
> an upload. On the contrary: Everybody would want to read the corresponding
> story.

And I reply:

Well, I was going to wait until all the European issues were published and
on the stands for a bit before posting the blueprints to the Scrooge Page,
and I still might.  However, since they've already been spread across 2
pages in the Norwegian newspaper, VG, it's hard to feel quite as reserved
about showing the drawings.

Look for them in a few weeks, along with some explanatory text.  It's about
time I added *something* to that site, anyway.

--
Dan Shane
(danshane at bellsouth.net)