R: DCML digest, Vol 1 #545 - 9 msgs

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Sat May 26 16:33:35 CEST 2001

Hi, Don!

Well, an information that could be useful for everyone, publisher or editors
of your Money Bin story, that in Italy (obviously) is not translated yet.
But it shall happen quite soon... In the last months, I assume...

I don't undestand too much what happened in the panel where the Beagle Boys
start climbing into the vents... But it seems that one of 'em has the wrong
tag number.

So, can you tell us which kind of changement is necessary to do (and in
Italy it can be made by the letterer,the cleverest Diego Ceresa, whom I know
you like)? Which Beagle has the wrong number and which number is the right
one?

Thank you!
I hope is possible to do the best also with you (wonderful!) Money Bin
blueprints...

Ciao,

Luca