Help wanted

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 4 16:43:18 CEST 2001

Hi!

>> "Special Delivery" (W WDC 203-01)
>> * What's the name of the man with the lion in?
>> * What kind of meat is Donald to deliver?
>> * What does he say on page 9, panel 4
Mr Jinglepurse; the lion's name is Angelboy.
"Imported zebra chops! The only food Angelboy will eat!"
p 9 panel 4 (Mr Jinglepurse):
"Eh?... Goodness! I must have fallen asleep!"

>> "The Gab-Muffer" (W OS 1047-02).
>> What does HDL think on page 5, panel8
p 8 panel 8:
"We've been yelling so loud we broke our ear drums!"

>> "Trail of the Unicorn" (W OS  263-03)
>> * What does Donald say on page 10, panel 1?
p 10 panel 1:
"Those blasted kids are the biggest nuisance since measles were invented!"

> "Duckmade Disaster" (H 92001/W JW 14-01).
> * What's the name of the JW general (?)
(U$ 287) p 4 panel 4:
G.U.F.F.S.P.O.U.T.E.R.
Gentle, Unflappable, Friendly Fellow and Serene, Peaceful, Orderly, Tranquil Example of
Reasonableness

Best wishes,

Olivier