Geppi , Disney .

joe gouldIII joegouldiii at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 02:47:08 CEST 2001

  You're , probably , right , about , " If Geppi
can't...no one can ! "...But , in fact , waht DOES
Geppi propose to do ? He has a , basically , 100%
monopoly on distribution to comics shops in the U. S.
( and , I assume , Canada...) , BUT , I really think
that a new Disney comics line would have to have at
least some non-comics shop distribution to have a
chance of a half-cent coin in $crooge's Bin to succed
! What we he do regarding that ?