Real world tragedy in Duckburg

Becca Ridout skyrat13 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:24:11 CEST 2001

>BTW&OT: If Afghanistan bombs and kills 10 000 innocent Americans, >would it
>be a good action of revenge to bomb and kill 10 000 innocent Afghans? >How
>many innocent people has to die before this tragedy stops?

As an American Who knows a lot of people affected by all this, I have been
absolutely horrified at all of the "lets bomb the suckers! go usa!!"
sentiments I have seen floating around. I don't want us to bomb *anyone* I
don't know what i'd do if I were in charge, but the whole thing gives me a
headache. I think Ghandi said it the best:

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

rebecca