Magica de Spell - which witch?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:09:31 CEST 2001

>From: "Olaf Solstrand" <harryklein at hotmail.com>
>I have always thought of Magica as a witch. But now - I'm confused.
>What's your opinions on this matter, dear friends?

What is the definition of witch? Is witch a person who *really* is dealing
with dark powers, and has made some kind of agreement with devil?(then one
must *really* exist).
Or is it enough to be a witch if someone claims to be a witch (a la Anton la
Vay or some other "self made" witch)? Or is witch a person who is said to be
witch, but no one really knows?
How can you prove that someone is a witch? (ha, here is a place for Monty
Python once again!).
I think Magica is a person who has read some occult litterature and decided
to try to use black magic to achieve her mundane and somewhat selfish goal.
To get rich easy! Which most of us would like to do. If Magica used half the
efforts she has made to get that #1 dime, to ordinary work she'd be quite
welthy. :-) But that's how things goes, when you get obsessed.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -