Calisota Online is updated!_Questions to Don Rosa

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 18:56:22 CEST 2001

Hi!
My website is updated :
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/index.html
I updated the duck family tree, the goofey family tree, I added a duck family
tree, I updated Mark Worden's Duck Family Tree, and I added a new section "A
Feeling of Déja-Vu?"
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/deja/index.html
In it, I compare panels by Barks, among others, with panels redrawn by Don
Rosa...
This section looks much like "Carl Barks' references in Don Rosa's stories
It includes stories and lso drawing by Don Rosa published in Picsou Magazine,
and also oil paintings by Barks.

Now, questions to Don Rosa :
Is it Barks'  oilpainting "Return to plain awful" that inspired you for your
story with the same title, or is it the story that inspired the paint, as I
noticed (I think) that both have been made in the same year?
Did you know that in Mark Worden's Duck Family tree, three unnamed character
from Barks' ""Jet Witch" (WDC 254) have been used a Gus's relatives?    (see
those characters and Worden's tree at
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/wordentree.html
)

Gilles