Walt Disney and Cavazzano on stories

Santiago Garcia Banhos sgarcia at external.uf-isf.es
Tue Oct 30 09:27:09 CET 2001

Timo:

>I also know one italian story where Walt Disney appears, but don't remember
>it's name right now. I think there is dozens of occurrences like these.

Maybe "Topolino e il ferro d'oro" (I TL 1474-A), by Romano Scarpa?

BTW: In Scarpa's "Minnotchka" there is also a panel showing conspirators
reading a book named "The capital, by Carl Barks". Not a mispell, I guess
;-D

Paolo:

>There is also Cavazzano appearing in a funny story: "Topolino e gli
incontri
>falsificati (dal solito tipo)" I AT  262-A, where he appears as the real
>drawer of the story, not like an anonymous cameo.
>Also Luciano Gatto left his "signature" in many stories, drawing a cat
>(cat=Gatto in Italian) in the first or in the last panel of his stories

You forgot to say the very Cavazzano used to 'sign' his stories with his
initials (GC) in hidden details on some panels (just the way Hitchcock did,
or even Don Rosa's D.U.C.K. spoilers).

Greetings to all,

Santiago.