Nationalities here on DCML

Kevin Howard kevish999 at excite.com
Fri Sep 7 13:00:22 CEST 2001

>> I think there are quite a lot of Dutch people here (I've seen
>> at least 5).
>> Especially compared to the population of Netherlands.
>
>Well, the Dutch population is not *that* small (16 million people). >Bigger
than any Scandinavian country, while the number of people >from Scandinavian
countries is quite large here...

But there are more French or Germans in the world than Dutch, while the
number of persons on DCML is more or less the same.

So in fact, Dutch are not "rare" here. French and German are rare, just like
many other nationalities.

Dutch are on the 5 or 7 most represented nations, with Scandinavia, Finland
and Italy/USA.

  Kevy.