Dan Shane's Money Bin Plans

Carey Furlong Stratocruiser at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 8 03:29:23 CEST 2001

Shaun Craill wrote:
> It was mentioned that Dan Shane was going to fix up some mistakes in the
> money bin plans.  I hope that this doesn't mean that the 'secret
> compartment' gets removed, even if it was just a mistake Dan made in the
> blue prints.  I kind of liked the idea that the architect made a goof and
> left a sealed off section nobody knows about.  Could make a good story
idea!
> Maybe part of the lost library is sealed in there...

I've only seen the recent printing of Dan and Don's money bin plans as they
appeared in the July, 2001 San Diego Comicon Souvenir book, and I can't find
an unused area or "secret compartment."  Where is the secret compartment in
the plans?

I find the money bin plans to be a most fascinating topic.  ;-)

Carey Furlong, Huntington Beach, California 92647 USA