Who is DB?

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Sun Sep 30 13:59:54 CEST 2001

Hey folks,

I just received the following in private:

----------

Hi Soren (sorry, my keyboard doesn't have the right letters to do your
name properly),

I was wondering if you know who a Disney artist with the initials "DB"
might be. My elderly mother had a friend with those initials who used
to be a Disney artist, and he did a little picture for her
birthday....it's in pastel, about 11X14 inches, and is of Bambi sitting
on an angry Thumper. A little bird is looking on. The signature is just
this:
DB, followed by the copyright sign (circle with a C in it) then Disney.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Judy Wiechmann
jwiechmann at qwest.net

Anyone knows anything about this? I suppose we are talking about some
cartoon artist?!

Søren