Picsou

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 2 18:21:45 CEST 2002

Hello everyone!

François:

>> The Crown was published in the latest issue.

What ?! ?! ?! ?!
In the March issue of PM ?! ?! ?! ?! Or April ?! ?! ?! ?!
And I missed it ?! ?! ?! ?!
Why don't they state it clearly on the cover ?! ?! ?! ?!
(I haven't seen that of April yet)

Booohoohooohooohoooooooooooh! . . .
I'll have to hunt for it now.
Thanks Anders Christian for asking the question, and François for disclosing this vital information.
IneeditIneeditIneeditIneeditIneedit!

Olivier

PS:
Just back from the book store. I thumbed through the March issue through the plastic as best I could
but didn't see any crown. So I guess I haven't missed it and it's in the April issue, which
subscribers have already received. Right?