The new Picsou

Francois Willot cacou661 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 14:47:01 CEST 2002

A few images from the latest issue of Picsou:

http://mathstar.net/fms/picsou/

The first one is an hommage to Carl Barks from Zep,
the well-known author of Tittof (I don't remember his
complete name) in a book he is publishing.
Then, a few panels from a new series "Canetor" by
famous authors Michel Pirus and Charlie Schlingo.
I'm not sure if they should be considered Disney or
not, since they use Disney characters and are in a
Disney magazine.

Anders:
I have indexed a few new Picsous, and Gilles sent me
an index of the latest issues (thanks, Gilles!). So
you may want to take a look again at the Inducks on
COA, tomorrow...

  Francois

http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/