COA/Inducks new URL

Francois Willot cacou661 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 11:50:09 CEST 2002

The COA/Inducks Disney comics database has a new URL:
http://coa.duckburg.dk

I would like to thank Thomas Pryds Lauritsen, from
Denmark, for hosting the site and configuring the
above URL. Thanks again, Thomas!

This is a good occasion to explain and clarify a few
thing. I call the site "COA/Inducks", but all the data
in the web search it contains is from the Inducks
database, updated nightly, and only from it. The
Inducks search on Per Starback's DCML website uses an
outdated version of the Inducks, from last August, so
only the COA has (for the time being) an up-to-date
version of Inducks.
(Apart for the search engine, the site also has a few
pages with Disney articles I wrote, which are not part
of Inducks of course, and some very short pages on
mathematics as an extra...)

If you have bookmarks or links, it's not necessary to
change them as there is a redirection anyway.

  Francois