Danish story codes

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at acoustics.dk
Fri Apr 19 09:08:48 CEST 2002

OLAF:

> Can anyone tell me the difference between a D-code, a D/D-code, a
> D/E-code etcetera?

D-code: normal stories, in the sense that they are written and drawn by
"established" artists. D/D-code: Development stories written and/or
drawn by less "established" artists. D/E-code: Experimental stories,
that introduce new concepts, like e.g. Scarpa's non-dialogue story D E
2000-003.

> Until two minutes ago, I thought my story had story code D 2001-013.
> It doesn't - it's D/D 2001-013. I'm curious what this means.

But didn't David post a message about that here on DCML?! Hmmm...

Søren

> Olaf the Blue
> "You realize what you've done when you find your name in INDUCKS"

Yes. Don't be blue :-)